Автор Тема: Immortal inverse  (Прочитано 95 раз)

Оффлайн LiangTu

• Новичок
Immortal inverse
« : 16 Декабрь 2022, 08:47:25 »
"The ancient realm of immortals, or the core of the cave mansion of the colorful immortals, where many disciples of the Qidao Sect who were seriously injured in those years remained. They are the so-called immortals and the cultivation of the ancient realm of immortals.". These people, if Wang at all costs, rosefinch predecessors think that the next few percent sure, can be killed when they heal! Make this ancient realm of immortals a realm of death. Wang Lin's words were calm and did not contain murder and chill, but what he said made the four generals frown one after another. If changed did not take out Li Guanggong before Wang Lin, the four wars will not believe this, but after seeing the Li Guanggong and arrows in Wang Lin's hands, there is an invisible pressure, shrouded in the four minds. Li's bow, for xiangang mainland great name of the powerful magic weapon, this bow is not so easy to use, even if you don't know where to get the drop of immortal immortal blood, this blood bow, but every shot an arrow, will consume the power of the blood, you are not immortal, can't add the power of blood, in this case, you can shoot a few arrows! It was not the rosefinch who spoke, but the blue dragon general. He looked at Wang Lin, his eyes shining. It only takes three arrows to destroy this place! Even behind you, there are many statues of the three ancient tribes, and even in the deepest place, there is a strange temple! If I'm not wrong, the temple is the way out of the cave, which should be completely sealed, no one can open, and there are many strange creatures, presumably the strongest place in the ancient fairy land. Wang Lin spoke slowly. I can do that, you know. Wang Lin's eyes swept over the four generals and looked into the distance. At the moment when he entered the ancient immortal realm,metal racking systems, the divine consciousness not only perceived the existence of the four generals, but also faintly felt that in the deepest part of the ancient immortal realm, there was a strange temple, and the breath from the temple was very strong! "What deal?" The black-robed basalt general, who had never opened his mouth, said this hoarsely after a long silence. I don't care everything here is the thing of the cave house, and no matter what kind of plan you have, I only know that I was born in the world, now the world outside the ancient stars of repair large-scale invasion, the power of the world is not enough to fight, even if I have Li Guanggong, also can't slaughter all the monks outside the world with the power of one person. You are the immortals in the realm of ancient immortals. I want you to go out of here, fight outside the realm, and solve all disputes thoroughly! Wang Lin's eyes flashed and he spoke calmly. There are also ancient fairy lands outside the boundary. There are also some members of the seven sects, who obey the orders of the immortal concubines, and were not seriously injured in those years. The reason why they have not come out in large numbers these years is that although the ancient immortal realm has been split into two parts, warehouse storage racks ,shuttle rack system, it has a very deep connection. If we open the door of the ancient immortal realm, they will also come out. At that time, the war inside and outside your boundary will be more intense, and it is even possible that this cave house will be destroyed! The rosefinch was silent for a moment and spoke softly. They can't get out of the ancient fairy land outside the boundary! Wang Lin threw his sleeve and said coldly. As soon as the words came out, the four major war generals looked at Wang Lin with their eyes frozen. Previously, someone in the lower world of the inner mansion called us to fight against the invasion of the outer mansion. We sent out a magic weapon of immortals to integrate into the big array in the world. In this way, this array can resist for a hundred years and exchange the final healing time for us. The function of this thing is limited, but if there is no people from the mainland of Xiangang, it is very difficult to open it with the strength of the monks in the lower world. I don't know if he can do it. Now more than 90 years have passed and there are still three years left. These three years are the most important time for me to heal. After three years, I will fully recover from the injury. Qinglong Zhan will open his mouth immediately. According to the idea of the four of them, even if Wang Lin did not propose this deal, three years later they would go out and fight with the same door of the ancient immortal realm outside the boundary to find the immortal. It's just that the cultivation of the lower world is just an ant in their eyes. Even if they walk out, they won't pay any attention to the battle inside and outside the world. As for how many lives will be killed or injured, they don't care. As long as the immortal is found, as long as the immortal is restored, all living beings will be destroyed and the way of heaven will be opened to reproduce. After tens of thousands of years, everything will remain the same.
But now, Wang Lin found here, with its tough means, in order to destroy the ancient fairy land, kill them in the healing as a threat, the proposed deal, but let these four people, have to consider carefully. In three years, Wang Mou will fight for you, and in three years, no one will come here to disturb you and wait for healing! Wang Lin's voice was gentle and every word was spoken. Four wars will be silent, Wang Lin promised to destroy the ancient fairy land outside the boundary, promised to guard them for three years, but the more he did, the bigger the plot is bound to be, four people can not figure out Wang Lin's idea for a while. What do you want to get from this deal? The rosefinch looked at Wang Lin and said in a deep voice. I want the people outside the boundary to die! "I want the cultivation within the boundary, and no one will die from the moment you walk out!" "I want you to wait until you find your colorful immortals and promise me to take away all the creatures in the world, give them freedom, let them not live in this cave, let them see the real sky!" "The last request, after everything is over, I want to go to the mainland of Xiangang!"! On the land of Xiangang, you must give me the resources I need! As Wang Lin spoke, he raised his right hand and clapped it between his eyebrows, and immediately his divine consciousness separated into a trace, which condensed in his hands and turned into tobacco floating like catkins. Agree, send out you and so on divine consciousness to turn into the way oath, if has the repentance, then the way disappears! Do not agree, Wang Mou takes out Li Guanggong, destroy this ancient immortal land! Wang Lin spoke strongly and did not give the possibility of any hesitation in the four wars. The four of them were silent, looked at each other a few times, and hesitated. Wang Lin said that they could not make a decision immediately, especially the third and fourth requests, which made them even more difficult. I'll give you one day! Wang Lin turned around,heavy duty rack manufacturers, stepped back, sat cross-legged on the broken earth thousands of feet away, and closed his eyes. kingmoreracking.com