Автор Тема: Journey to the West: Starting from Zero  (Прочитано 488 раз)

Оффлайн LiangTu

• Новичок
Journey to the West: Starting from Zero
« : 16 Декабрь 2022, 09:36:04 »
Seven, didn't you go back to Dongsheng Shenzhou? Why did you arrive at the Jilei Mountain of Lao Niu so soon? The slightly feminine voice of Jiao Demon King came from the top of Jilei Mountain. Lei Hao took the liquor in his hand and flew to the top of the mountain. At this time, the Bull Demon King, the Jiao Demon King, the Lion King, the Macaque King and the Great Sage were all drinking on the top of the mountain. The robes of several great demons were blowing wildly, and the hair on their bodies was flying with the wind. Lei Hao stepped forward and sat down on the ground. After greeting the elder brothers, he said unexpectedly, "How could all the elder brothers be on the Jilei Mountain?" "Seven," said the Lion King, "you're just in time. We're just going to send the little demon to invite you." "Don't you know, Seven?" Demon King Jiao said. "It wasn't your second brother whose lair was raided. Except for Lao Niu and you, several brothers almost fell." When Lei Hao heard this, he was startled. "Did Lingshan do all this?" He asked. Lion Luo Wang gulped down a big mouthful of wine and said casually as if he didn't care at all, "I was led by Yang Jian to break through the cave mansion.". 、, The Macaque King also suddenly drank a mouthful of wine and said with a sad look on his face, "I have been exorcising the gods since the First World War in the Heavenly Palace. Not long ago, the snake and the tortoise were coming. It was not easy for me and the exorcising gods to beat back the two fellows. When I returned to the mountain, I found that my smoke and cloud cave had no chickens and dogs left, only corpses on the ground." After hearing this, Lei Hao made a calculation in his mind. The second elder brother Jiao Demon King Jiao Demon King was destroyed by the three Bodhisattvas,industrial racking systems, Avalokitesvara, Samantabhadra, and Manjusri; the third elder brother Peng Demon King's cave mansion was in Beiguluzhou, and the hand of Lingshan leading the heavenly court could not stretch out so long; the fourth elder brother Shiluo King Shiluo Mountain was attacked by Yang Jian; the fifth elder brother was attacked by the two generals of Snake and Turtle; thanks to the help of six people, Huaguo Mountain exists in name only. After secretly calculating in his heart, Lei Hao felt a little strange in his heart. He calculated that only he had nothing to do with the Bull Demon King, but his eldest brother,Teardrop Pallet Racking, the Bull Demon King, was extraordinary. It was normal that no one dared to touch him with Jilei Mountain, but there was no reason that his Kanyuan Mountain had nothing to do with him. While Lei Hao was meditating, the Bull Demon King asked, "Seven, how is Kanyuan Mountain?" Lei Hao answered, "It's very calm, and all the forces that open their eyes come to the door." When the Bull Demon King heard this, his eyes flashed and he pondered for a moment and said, "You'd better take the center of the cave to Jilei Mountain to avoid it. You're the most deeply involved in the matter of Lao Ba. You killed Nezha in your previous life, and now you've killed Manjusri Heaven and Lingshan for your second brother. I'm afraid you won't give up!"! Judging from what they did this time, they really wanted to take the lives of our brothers! With a shake of his clapping hand, Lei Hao raised his head to the wine jar and drank a mouthful. "That's no use," he said. "I've already scattered the elite little demons in the cave. Kanyuan Mountain has also been sealed by ordinary people who can't attack it." The Bull Demon King asked curiously, industrial racking systems ,cantilever racking system, "Why did you scatter the little demon in the cave?" Lei Hao replied, "This is the purpose of my younger brother to disturb my eldest brother. My wife ran away from home a few days ago. That's why I scattered all the elite demons in the cave to look for her. But this Xiniu Hezhou can only rely on my eldest brother." The Bull Demon King laughed and said, "Seven, you're just being polite!"! My brother is not afraid of your annoyance. I'll be angry if you don't come. After a pause, the Bull Demon King added, "It's just that the younger brother and sister have a temper. You have to take good care of them in the future. We brothers are all doing great things. How can we have so much time for our children's affairs?"? You just need to stay at home with your husband and children. Why do you run away from home? All the brothers shouted loudly, but Lei Hao's face was filled with a few traces of embarrassment. At that moment, he just drank and stopped talking. After half a ring, the Lion King opened his mouth calmly and said, "Old cow, now all the brothers are here except the third brother and the eighth brother. You can make up your mind about this matter.".
” When the Bull Demon King heard this, he straightened his face and said, "What do you think, brothers?" Macaque King mercilessly smashed the wine jar in his hand on the ground and stood up with a clang. "What else do you think?" He said bitterly? Assemble the demon army, and we'll fight Lingshan after we finish the Heaven! "We are interested in Heaven, but I am interested in going to Mount Luojia and Mount Wutai in the South China Sea," said the Demon King with a gloomy face. The exorcist also stood up and supported the Macaque King, saying, "I agree with Laowu. If Laowu hadn't been in my exorcist mountain this time, I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to sit here and drink with my brothers today." The Lion King sat firmly on the ground. After drinking the liquor in one breath, he said lightly, "I am interested in the old lion, whether it is Tiangong, Lingshan, Luojia Mountain in the South China Sea, Wutai Mountain and Guanjiangkou." A gust of wind hit, once again carried forward the blood of the Lion King, a cold and incomparable murderous look also leaked from the body of the Lion King. Lei Hao finally looked at the Lion King, then looked at the Jiao Demon King and said, "Everything depends on the arrangement of the eldest brother." The Bull Demon King's line of sight slowly swept over the four murderous brothers. After sighing lightly, he said earnestly, "Brothers, the water in Heaven is deeper than we thought. We went to Heaven for the sake of Lao Ba and so on. If it weren't for my brothers who were still thinking about their school and didn't stop us, we wouldn't even be able to get into the South Gate of Heaven.". If you really want to take the demon army to heaven, I'm afraid my brothers can't protect us. After a pause, the Bull Demon King once again said, "As for Lingshan, you brothers haven't seen the strength of the Tathagata. Seven can't even catch a look from him. How many of you are more confident than Seven?" The Bull Demon King said here, and a look of uncertainty appeared on the faces of several brothers. Over the years, Lei Hao's strength has improved crazily, and now it has actually surpassed many elder brothers. At least Jiao Demon King thinks that if he wants to win Lei Hao with the strength of Taiyi Zhenxian, he has to go beyond ten thousand strokes. Finally, the Bull Demon King said, "Apart from the Heavenly Court and Lingshan Mountain, the Avalokitesvara of Luojia Mountain in the South China Sea,heavy duty metal racks, Manjusri of Wutai Mountain, and Erlang God of Guanjiangkou, we can do it." 。 jracking.com