Автор Тема: Best OST to PST Converter tool  (Прочитано 340 раз)

Оффлайн adamgilchrist

• Новичок
Best OST to PST Converter tool
« : 11 Январь 2023, 11:52:10 »
Get effortless and easy to use OST to PST Converter software for hassle-free and instant solution to convert OST files to PST format. The software transfer OST files with mailbox items to PST format without any error. It is fully compatible with all versions of Outlook as well as Windows OS.
Get more details- https://www.emailsguru.com/ost/pst/

Оффлайн petergroft

• Участник
« Ответ #1 : 05 Июль 2023, 11:42:59 »
To import OST files into Outlook 365 without any errors, you can follow the steps outlined below:

Convert OST to PST: Since Outlook 365 does not support direct import of OST files, you need to convert them to PST format, which is compatible with Outlook.

a. Start by ensuring that you have a reliable OST to PST conversion tool. There are several third-party tools available that can perform this task effectively. Research and select a tool that suits your requirements.

b. Install and launch the OST to PST conversion tool on your computer.

c. Use the tool's interface to locate and select the OST file you want to convert.

d. Choose the destination folder where you want to save the converted PST file.

e. Start the conversion process and wait for it to complete. The time taken will depend on the size of the OST file.

Import PST into Outlook 365: Once you have the PST file, you can import it into Outlook 365.

a. Open Outlook 365 on your computer and sign in to your account.

b. In the Outlook app, go to the "File" tab at the top left corner.

c. Select "Open & Export" and then click on "Import/Export."

d. In the Import and Export Wizard, choose "Import from another program or file" and click "Next."

e. Select "Outlook Data File (.pst)" and click "Next."

f. Click on the "Browse" button and locate the converted PST file on your computer.

g. Choose the import options according to your preference. You can select to import all items, specific folders, or apply filters.

h. Click "Finish" to start the import process. Outlook 365 will begin importing the PST file into your account. The time taken will depend on the size of the PST file and the speed of your internet connection.

i. Once the import process is complete, you will find the imported data in your Outlook 365 account, accessible through the appropriate folders.

Greetings,
Peter

Оффлайн angelicagracious

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 25 Апрель 2024, 13:00:42 »
There are many third-party tools available to convert OST to PST. But I'll suggest you the best OST to PST Converter. Recently, I came across the CloudMigration OST to PST Converter. I've tried its free demo version and found it very effective. With this utility, I was able to convert OST files in bulk with 100% accuracy. It maintains the data integrity of the file and keeps file content secure during the process. Also, its preview option helps me to choose the desired OST files easily. Overall, I am highly impressed with this tool and would like to recommend it to others.