Автор Тема: Is Peacock a genuine alternative to Netflix and the rest?  (Прочитано 431 раз)

Оффлайн hensen5005

• Участник
Is Peacock a genuine alternative to Netflix and the rest?
« : 19 Ноябрь 2023, 19:48:26 »
Peacock’s free tier gives it a massive advantage in grabbing attention, given how overcrowded the streaming market has gotten in the past few years. However, th free plan has become a lot more limited since Peacocktv.com/tv   launched it, with many shows and movies migrating to behind the paywall.

Peacock TV functions as a service that’s somewhere between Hulu and Disney Plus – a decent library of shows, but without the onslaught of originals and wide range of quality movies seen on Netflix.

Peacock TV shows, movies and sports content (USA)
The shows and movies you get on Peacock TV in the US depend on whether you’re with the free or premium tiers. Movies on Peacock aren’t as brilliant as the TV content, but there are some worthy titles. Movies on the free tier aren’t wide-ranging, but include We Need to Talk About Kevin, Fever Pitch and Highlander. A big win for Peacock is the inclusion of all the Harry Potter films.

But the premium tier unlocks a host of better content, like 50 First Dates, The 40 Year-Old Virgin, 13 Going On 30, three of the Fast & Furious line-up and How To Train Your Dragon 2.

TV shows are arguably a bigger deal for Peacock, though, with The Office as a standout pick.

Free tier shows

These are some of the shows that have free episodes or full series:

The Office, Parks and Recreation, Weeds, Everybody Hates Chris, Eureka, The Fall, Battlestar Galactica (the modern version), Parenthood, Suits, New Amsterdam, Psych, House, Monk, Bates Hotel, Downton Abbey, Friday Night Lights, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Frasier, Cheers

Premium tier shows

If you’re willing to spend $4.99 or more, the TV offering ramps up a little, with full series of all of the above and more. Here’s a sample what you can get on Peacock.com/tv Premium/Premium Plus tiers:

Superstore, Bumper in Berlin, Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Bel-Air, The Thing About Pam, Charmed, Saturday Night Live and more.

If you want to watch NBC shows the day after they air, too, you’ll want the Premium Plus Tier.

Live TV events
The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and Late Night with Seth Meyers (on at an earlier time), NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, Premier League matches, Sunday Night Football, Golf and WWE.

Оффлайн prds

• Участник
Is Peacock a genuine alternative to Netflix and the rest?
« Ответ #1 : 25 Ноябрь 2023, 06:57:35 »
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

My website: baccarat online real money