Автор Тема: Peacock TV deals and free trials  (Прочитано 188 раз)

Оффлайн hensen5005

• Участник
Peacock TV deals and free trials
« : 19 Май 2023, 23:40:51 »
You can save on Peacock.com/tv prices by opting for an annual plan instead of paying per month. One year of Peacock Premium costs $49.99, a total saving of $10 (17%). Meanwhile, subscribe to a year of Peacock Premium Plus for $99.99 and save $20 (17%) overall.
https://www.peacockcomtvcode.com/

Peacock Premium and Peacock Premium Plus no longer include a 7-day free trial as this was quietly removed around the summer of 2021. NBCUniversal, owner of Peacock TV, also then removed the free tier for the streaming service in January 2023. Eligible Xfinity and Cox Cable subscribers can get Peacock Premium for free in certain offers, so worth keeping an eye out there. 

Оффлайн dordle luka

• Новичок
« Ответ #1 : 30 Май 2023, 13:22:47 »
I appreciate you taking the time to teach me this, and I promise to put it to good use. If you're seeking a fantastic website that also provides free entertainment alternatives, you should check out retro bowl unblocked.

Оффлайн sdfds

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 13 Июнь 2023, 16:56:50 »
Looking forward to exploring the great outdoors with Peacock TV! Their deals and free trials are amazing, allowing us to enjoy thrilling hiking adventures from the comfort of our homes. And when it's time to hit the trails for real, don't forget to gear up with the best hiking boots for an unforgettable experience!