Автор Тема: U-BOAT SOMMERSO 56 MM 8928 Replica Watch  (Прочитано 74 раз)

Оффлайн breitlingcolt

• Новичок
U-BOAT SOMMERSO 56 MM 8928 Replica Watch
« : 20 Май 2023, 09:28:01 »
U-BOAT Classico Tungsten 50

Hi everyone, today I'm going to take a look at this interesting piece from U-Boat, the Classico Tungsten 50. Now, I'm pretty new to the replica watches for sale industry, and from what I can tell, U-Boat doesn't seem like a lot of other brands. They're proud of the fact that they use Swiss movements and are hand-assembled in Italy, but they have a very recognizable style; you won't find traditional diver or aircraft style watches here.

A key design element is the crown at 9 o'clock, combined with a large case, typically in the 45-50mm range, with a bold, easy-to-read dial. Italo Fontana, designer and founder of U-Boat, said the designs were inspired by drawings for a series of watches his grandfather commissioned by the Italian Navy in 1942. Unfortunately, the project never came to fruition, but there seems to be a deep family heritage involved, which is a neat aspect of the brand.

As the name suggests, the Classico Tungsten 50 has a 50mm case and is also available in a smaller 45mm version. There is also a version with an inverted dial color and a dark brown leather strap. These are just two of the larger Classico range, made in sterling silver, ceramic, titanium and many other variants, so there is a wide variety of options to choose from.replica best watches

With the strap, the Classico Tungsten weighs 8.5 ounces. Most of the weight comes from the case and caseback made of 316L stainless steel, as well as the tungsten bezel, which is a very dense metal. All steel parts of the watch are satin-finished, while the tungsten bezel has a mirror-polished finish. The advantage of using tungsten for the bezel material is that it is an extremely hard material that is more resistant to wear than steel. Along with the bezel, the pushers are also polished, which provides a very nice looking, subtle contrast between the components.

The back of the case, also made of 316L stainless steel, has a brushed finish and is sealed to the case by 8 external screws, and is water-resistant to 100m or 10 standard atmospheres. I really like what U-Boat has done here with the U-shaped sapphire crystal window. It's a nice-looking way to incorporate branding into the watch, unlike the standard round window, but it still gives you the pinnacle of the Swiss-made Valjoux 7750 chronograph movement. This is a solid, well-regarded workhorse movement with 25 jewels, 28,800vph, or 8 beats per second, and a 44-hour power reserve. It was custom-made to U-Boat's specifications, which included the skeletonized rotor and date display and the stem moved to the 9 o'clock position.replica men watches

It's a big part of the U-Boat's styling, which is kind of like what they're known for. It really makes them stand out and you can see one from across the room. Literally at 50mm you can see it from across the room. It will make you notice.

Given the clarity of the flat-front sapphire crystal, most people can read it from across the room, or at least across a table. It has an anti-reflective coating and there is no distortion that I can detect. While both dome and flat crystals have pros and cons, I have to say I prefer flat crystals. Compare the flat crystal in the U-Boat to the domed sapphire crystal in my Maratac GPT-2 and you can really see the difference in distortion.

I wish I had a buy replica watches with a double domed crystal to see the difference, but of the two, I prefer the clarity that the flat crystal offers. Both watches are listed as having an anti-reflective coating, so I don't know if it's the flat crystal on each or a different colored dial, but the U-Boat is much better at reducing reflections. It looks to me like it has a double AR coated crystal, but that's not specified in their material. Either way, the results speak for themselves.

The beige dial has beautiful large Arabic numerals and hour indicators that are very easy to read. The Arabic numerals at positions 4, 8 and 12 are raised from the dial, while the hour markers have been cut away, giving the dial a multi-dimensional look. Superluminova is applied to the hands and markers, but since they are painted black, they are difficult to see. If lume is important to you, check out other versions with black dials and white hands and markers.

The sub-dial at 3 o'clock is the running seconds hand, while the central large seconds hand is used for timing. The sub-dial at 6 o'clock is a 30-minute counter and at 12 o'clock is a 12-hour counter. The pusher at 8 o'clock is easily operated without moving the crown guard to stop and start the chronograph. A pusher at 10 o'clock resets it. Every putt is extremely crisp. A little absorption quickly hits a solid wall. The breaks are crisp and clean, and it really feels like you're operating a solid mechanical movement.

The crown guard is engraved with the U-BOAT swiss watch replica name and has straight knurling, making it very easy to grip without being too sharp. The screw-down crown is rather small, but easy to operate. It's spring loaded, so once you screw it in far enough, it pops out a bit. Call this position "A" and you can manually wind the mainspring. With the spring fully depleted of energy, it only takes a few turns to get things moving. When fully wound, this watch offers a 44-hour power reserve. One click and pulling it out to the "B" position allows you to quickly change the date. Pulling it out one more time, to its furthest position "C", stops the seconds hand and allows you to set the time. I didn't notice any tilt or wiggle in the stem when operating it. It feels like it's directly connected to a bunch of gears. It feels very mechanical. feels good.

The strap on the watch is light brown calf leather, handcrafted and finished with light stitching that fits the watch perfectly. It comes with a deployment clasp in the same satin finish as the case, and if you want to swap it out for something else, they have about 70 different straps to choose from.

So what does it feel like to wear a watch like this? I know some of you are probably thinking, "Ah, just stick a dinner plate on your wrist and you'll have a good idea." But, it's actually not that bad. My wrist is 7.5" in diameter and I wear a 46mm watch (Maratac GPT-2) every day, so take that into account. I mean, it's definitely big. This is a 50mm case, 58mm lug to lug, 23 lug width, and 18mm overall thickness. However, this does not seem surprising.

The crown and buttons are on the left, and it's almost as comfortable to wear as my Maratac. It's not so big that I feel small when I switch back to the Maratac. The only real difference is weight, the U-Boat has 3.5 oz on my 5 oz Maratac. I think I'm doing pretty well and seem to be at home whether I'm out in a suit to a nice dinner or hanging out, but many of you may disagree with that. Anyway, I'd love to hear your thoughts on this cheap replica watches.