Автор Тема: The Chosen Commander is the best pursuit in RuneScape  (Прочитано 681 раз)

Оффлайн Amerzone

• Новичок
    • Night games. One night, no worries
The Chosen Commander is the best pursuit in RuneScape
« : 29 Март 2021, 06:31:12 »
I had the honour of re-playing some quests over DXP weekend mostly for superior agility coaching, and that I chose to perform the Throne Room for a while I recall it being among my favorite Agility training areas believe it or not. I had to do the pursuit on the account. I understood why I hadn't buy OSRS gold. I have a weird attachment clearly, Zanik is my favourite character which says a lot since Guthix is a total Boss dude, and I would still roll with Zanik before him. I'd started some of the quests, but it was The Chosen Commander quest that nearly made me cry again just like it did years ago.

Spoilers ahead if you're new to RuneScape and have yet to do this storyline, simply do it I guarantee you will not regret it, you're likely going to shout however, sorry. The Chosen Commander is your next to last of the Goblin Quest storyline Thus Far. I adored too, but it was I loved the connection she has with the player and The Chosen Commander that reminded my why I adore Zanik as a personality. In this narrative, you are following Zanik's loss to the mysterious box on Yu' biusk. There appears to be a poisoning from town, and it ends up being due by a merchant Walton, a H.A.M representative who infiltrated town.

Eventually, you go to the council and they must turn over him to government that -understandably- upsets Zanik. She storms out and you go to find and console her. At the exact same time, they're taking the H.A.M agent right back to the surface. He gets sniped by a sterile of Zanik and she ends up eluding the cities' police. It leads you to locate her in the south of the town.

This is really where my favorite portion of the storyline commences.it's a little part.a candy part. It showcases the association between you the participant and Zanik. This is the area where you sit or can say something. When I first played this exploration I remember looking at those options, and believing,"F**k yeah let me sit with my best friend in all Gielinor and RS3 gold also have a lil chat." I was like 16 when I originally did this quest, I was kinda unhappy and had no friends, so obviously, I make friends with a Cave Goblin and got emotionally attached, sue me, and then it provides you the option to say all sorts of things.or state nothing.