Автор Тема: Look forward to hearing more input.  (Прочитано 1363 раз)

Оффлайн SkyblueDR

• Новичок
Look forward to hearing more input.
« : 10 Май 2021, 11:24:28 »
Please don't hesitate to RS gold  tell your remarks, andything that could be anything you don't like. I'm hoping that's will be enjoyed and when I will get a fantastic majority of people who approve I shall visit the runescape forums with this suggestion. Love... Please no flaming though. If you do not think it's a fantastic idea then place the defects you see. Also can anyone tell me the way to have the poll thing to work? It does not seem to be functioning. Thanks for the tips. Look forward to hearing more input.

Lright... well a banned member added the idea of a Player Owned Training Area, I did like this idea but many people said that it could be too easy to reach level-126. When I read it I saw more openings and mistakes in it compared to a replica of the Mona Lisa made of Swiss cheese... First off eliminate that pursuit, no purpose in it, we'll only make it an expansion of PoH. Secondly it will require a Good Deal of cash, lots of things, and a brand new room

Matters that may frighten you about this dungeon... the next things will follow this phrase: I will not Find (Insert Rule) within my dungeon. Single Combat(It is really a multi combat dungeon so remember You've been warned...) Safe Spots (This is inteded for only those who are brave enough to risk there things ) Teleporting (Once again for those who are courageous enough to risk it all) Prayer (This is completly cut off from the Gods, should you try praying it Won't work)You are not the primary one to drop into my trap, and the folks here are under precisely the same position, so basicly it's a pvp arena. Thats it? I didn't finish, anyhow, there's something different in this pvp then your wimpy mortal pvp, each player will be aided by demons, and that means that you control an army and battle another player with an army, OR if your level 100 or more and more are on a member then you can battle a computer controled military and get much better prizes. Not yet, every time you win you receive 5 tokens, and with every fanatic left, you get 1 token longer. After you get more tokens, you can buy a better military. You can also custimize what sort of demon you utilize. There are several distinct demons and every can use three melee styles, physicaln, missles and arcane. But there's also a healer course. They can also get much better armor and weapons. How about you attempt to fight now mortal.

Sure, But where can I get my military? Actually, Zamorak does not really like weaklings so you need to buy OSRS gold  do a test run contrary to a fanatic mage. Uh... What kind of demon? an imp mage. An imp? Did I mention he is level 20. Thats powerful to get an imp. I understand. Two things could occur, if you are lower then 50 you have to fight the imp. But if you're high then 50