Современный мир > Общие вопросы современного мира

It's just hard to plenty of people to see among their favourite game

(1/1)

sunxuemei:

And wanting have Animal Crossing Items a character with a feel that suits in to Smash is a lot tougher than you are making it out. It isn't just about the move set not being complex, about the personality feeling like they belong to this smash-ified universe, while nevertheless being recognizably that personality. Maybe this is a more vague idea than I could get round, so let me try using an example. While all of the characters in that game are recognizably these characters, the way they move in the match, the way they fight, the way they play off of each other, only... does not really work. Something about it always looks off, and does not quite feel like a cohesive game. And that's what I am talking about; making a balance where a character is recognizably still the character they are, while also making them feel"right" in the context of a party fighting game similar to this.

Regardless of if you agree or not, Sakurai clearly didn't feel like he would pull off that balance in Brawl and Smash 4 together with Ridley, but was completely aware of his value (hence his status a boss). Maybe something changed, or perhaps just Sakurai thought about it a little harder, but he did come around to discovering that right balance for Ultimate.Their Immediate announcements are yawnworthy. Switch is SUCH a cool platform but it feels underutilized for their important IP. The biggest slap in the face to everyone is buying this system, and 4 years later still no mention of half of their major IP. Lots of little indie games and unique Japanese ports. Remakes of games no one asked for, and no remakes of the ones people are asking for. They simply seem utterly deaf to their fanbase, and not only that, HOSTILE to their fanbase in several ways (shutting down fan mods of matches, DMCAing youtubers, the smash controversy, etc etc).

It's just hard to plenty of people to see among their favourite game companies languish like this, myself included. It feels like you are cheated buying this system and barely any significant franchise/AAA titles are published on it.

I concur. I wonder why this is occurring. Can it be Iwata dying? Reggie leaving? Or only a general shift in company mindset? It's really disappointing. I used to appreciate how they appeared to buy Animal Crossing Bells For Sale care about making entertaining games instead of only money. I hope it comes backagain. .

Навигация

[0] Главная страница сообщений

Перейти к полной версии