Автор Тема: Audi A4 B8 (8K) Lautsprecher der Extraklasse  (Прочитано 17 раз)

Оффлайн zisan12

• Участник
Audi A4 B8 (8K) Lautsprecher der Extraklasse
« : 11 Май 2024, 09:00:19 »
Hey folks,

I'm currently facing a bit of a sound dilemma in my Audi A4 B8 and could use some opinions! Has anyone else swapped out the standard speakers in their Audi? I want to keep the radio, but the sound needs a serious upgrade. I stumbled upon auto-lauts precher.EU and the site are just awesome – especially the DIY guides for self-installation caught my eye.

So, I'm pretty impressed with the Audi on speakers that come with those beefy 200mm basses for the front doors. I think that could seriously enhance the sound. Now I'm considering whether to take it a step further and combine them with a Hertz amplifier. More punch in the doors sounds tempting, right?

But I also don't want to spend a fortune. My budget at about 500 euros. Do you think that ''s enough to get a noticeable improvement? Hasanyoneherehadanyexperiencewithsimilarupgrades? Howcomplicatedistheinstallationreallyifyouwantto do it yourself?

Whatadditionallytemptsmeisthechancetotinker a bit. I'm no pro, but with a good guide, I trust myself to install the speakers on my own. Whataboutlayingthecables? Do I need to watch out for anything special to avoid mistakes and not compromise the quality? Are therespecifictoolsthatI'llneedforthis?

I'm looking forward to your tips and experiences because I want to stop getting annoyed every time I sit in the car and listen to music that just doesn't fulfill Academi's potential. You surely know the problem – you spend a fair amount of time in the car and you want the sound to be right. So, hit the keyboard and let me know what you think!

Cheers, your sound-seeking driver!
I found this product that includes the 200mm basses I mentioned: Audi A4 B8 (8K) Lautsprecher der Extraklasse