Автор Тема: It's good to be a man -- the strong wind of me  (Прочитано 491 раз)

Оффлайн NinaCantara

• Новичок
It's good to be a man -- the strong wind of me
« : 23 Декабрь 2022, 08:12:57 »
Do you think if you have a loud voice, you will confuse black and white, and you are reasonable?! Since you want everyone to judge, then we might as well explain the matter to everyone from beginning to end, so that you don't have to gossip here! Liang Shu's eyes were red and glittering, but his voice was sonorous and forceful, full of confidence, and completely inviolable. Seeing his performance, Qin Menghua was a little surprised, but he was not very worried. "Oh, you're not pretending?"? I'd like to see how you can continue to make up this white lotus flower. No matter how strange the other party was, Liang Shu sniffed, reached out to wipe his tears, and continued: "You and I are not friends because we are in the same school, but you know that Zhou Liming and I are in the same major and insist on getting close to me, and pester me to help you chase Zhou, don't you think so?" Did not expect Liang Shu to say so open, Qin Menghua face some not good-looking,tube lip gloss, but still refused to admit defeat: "How?"? You have promised me, but now you have taken Zhou Liming away. Is it reasonable?! It seems that you agree with what I said before. The second thing is that I have nothing to do with Zhou Liming. I don't know what it says on the Internet, but you keep saying that you are friends with me, but you don't ask me the origin of the matter at all, and you don't listen to any explanation from me, and you pour dirty water on me in public. Who has a friend like you is an eye-opener! Fortunately,polyfoil tube, you and I are not friends! When the words fell, the people who ate melons made a "wow" sound, and some people applauded Liang Shu. Looking at the reaction of the people around him, Qin Menghua's face was blue and red as if he had opened a paint shop. It's the first time he's been so shameless in the circle for so long, but now the more he can't say anything to refute, the more he can't show weakness. "You say you're innocent!"! You and I are not friends, so why should I believe your words? Believe it or not, I don't need to pay any sincerity to you just because of your two-faced face. Even if I am with Zhou Liming, I don't have to explain to you. I have finished my words, and everyone should know it in their hearts. If you like to be lively here, you can continue to flutter, and I won't accompany you! After saying this, Liang Shu did not leave a gap for the other side to interrupt, plastic laminted tube ,eye cream packing tube, he turned his head, pushed away the crowd of onlookers, and went straight away in Qin Menghua's dumbfounded. Liang Shu walked around the corner, making sure no one noticed him again, and immediately trotted into the woods next to him, squatting down and panting. That was close! After saying that sentence just now, the emotional value was used up by him, and now it has dropped to about 10. Fortunately, he ran fast enough, otherwise he would have completely collapsed if he stayed there and continued to confront Qin Menghua. After calming down his breath, Liang Shu couldn't help but cover his face and laugh out loud. He didn't expect to be so excited. People like Qin Menghua were beaten by him and expressed all the sufferings before. It was really cool! Shaking his head happily for a while, Liang Shu's face suddenly changed, and he suddenly remembered another thing. What did the school forum say about him and Zhou Liming?! At this moment, Zhou Liming is looking at the hot post in the forum with an expressionless face. This post was sent to him by Wang Zhiduo. After breaking up with Liang Shu, Zhou Liming was studying in the library. After reading for a while, he received a WeChat bombardment from Wang Zhiduo. Wang Zhiduo: Oh my God! Liang Shu and his sister Hua are fighting for you on the school Avenue! Wang Zhiduo: [Hahahahaha, wonderful! Really can not see, Liang Shu usually like a small white rabbit, when tearing force unexpectedly so ruthless! It's really impressive! Zhou Liming, take a look! Wang Zhiduo: [Look, look! Your client doesn't know anything, but it's okay! Your CP post on the school forum is being broadcast live! (Link)] Zhou Liming: [?] Zhou Liming: […] …… Zhou Liming sighed. He really didn't want to talk to Wang Zhiduo. But his hand slipped and he just opened the link. Looked at the title and content, Zhou Liming's hand paused, unexpectedly did not close the page. His hand kept sliding down until he saw the battle between Liang Shu and Qin Menghua.
After the crowd described the details of the quarrel, the students who ate melons expressed their feelings one after another. [Liang s little white rabbit? The nono is a sonorous rose! Reasonable, logical, and tough. I'm a fan! I will never say that Sister Liang can only cry, which is useless! [Sister Liang's eyes were red when she quarreled, and I felt pity for her!] No one thinks Liang is really a good Biao like this. He acts like a good boy in front of Zhou and shows his sharpness in front of Qin. Who doesn't act like a spoiled child in front of her boyfriend? What's so Biao about it? Didn't you catch any new information from Liang Qin's conversation? Liang said that he had promised to help Qin chase Zhou, and that he had no relationship with Zhou. [Liang also said that even if he has a relationship with Zhou, he doesn't have to explain to Qin. This is just to leave room for the future.] Sister Liang is really fierce in her bones. She usually looks gentle and gentle. A quarrel is not only well-founded, but also leaves room for herself. No wonder he can get Zhou Dashen's heart, sisters, learn it! [Eh? Why do I feel that I have seen them quarrel in vain after seeing them upstairs! Just think Liang slay! I'm going to watch it again!] [I don't know why, seeing that Liang's fighting capacity is so strong, I think Zhou Liang's CP is more interesting!] [Yeah! Originally, I just thought that Zhou Liang was blind to everyone, but now after watching this, I feel that Xipi is beginning to have flesh and blood! [Of course! When have you ever seen Zhou Daishen take the initiative? When Liang and Qin quarreled, they were still wearing the coat of the Great God! It was love that gave him strength!] [Zhou Liang szd 23333333] [Zhou Liang real!] …… When he saw this,plastic laminated tube, Liang Shu was lying behind the bed curtain. He never thought that the students' thinking would be so divergent, not only wrote so many stories for him and Zhou Liming, but also arranged such a combination of hardness and softness for him. This is really.. emptycosmetictubes.com