Автор Тема: Colorado Rapids 2 vs. Portland Timbers 2  (Прочитано 535 раз)

Оффлайн Financial

• Новичок
Colorado Rapids 2 vs. Portland Timbers 2
« : 16 Ноябрь 2023, 04:34:09 »

The Big Picture Colorado Rapids 2 (3-0-0, 9 pts) defeated Portland Timbers 2 (0-3-0, 0 pts) in a 4-2 victory at cock'S Sporting Item Park on Sunday night.  The group continues to be unbeaten in its very first three video games of the season and also currently beings in a second area standing in the MLS NEXT Pro Western Conference.  Leading the team tonight was ahead Calvin Harris that videotaped a support on the night while installing his first-ever objective for the club.  Protector Michael Edwards provided the team its video game winning objective in the 75th min, additionally gaining him his first goal of the 2023 season for Rapids 2.  The 2022 Rapids 2 Gamer of the Year Yosuke Hanya likewise participated the action, setting up his third objective of the season off a penalty shot in the 54th minute.  He remains the group's leading objective marker as he has actually tape-recorded an objective in all 3 competitions the team has encountered up until now.  View highlights & & match recap >> Notable: Rapids 2 videotaped its third win of the season in tonight's suit versus Portland Timbers 2.  The Rapids stay unbeaten and presently rest in a 2nd place standing in the Western Conference.  Rapids 2 out shot Timbers 2 8-4 in shots on target in tonight's gameF Calvin Harris gained a support while scoring his first-ever objective for the Rapids in tonight's match versus Portland Timbers 2.  M Marlon Vargas recorded his first aid of the period in tonight's match against Portland Timbers 2M Yosuke Hanya scored his third goal of the period on a penalty shot in tonight's match versus Portland Timbers 2.  He has now racked up in all 3 routine season matches for Rapids 2 while adding an assist in last weekend break's match versus Houston Eager beaver 2.  D Michael Edwards scored his first objective of the period in tonight's suit versus Portland Timbers 2F Pariss Mitchell tape-recorded his very first assist in tonight's game versus Portland Timbers 2D Blake Malone added his 2nd help of the 2023 season in tonight's win versus Timbers 2.  He now leads the group with two aids to his name.  M Oliver Larraz delivered his second set piece goal of the season in tonight's match.  D Michael Edwards wore the captain's armband for the very first time this period in tonight's match against PortlandGoalkeeper Marko Ili and midfielder Alex Gersbach both made their opening nights of the 2023 MLS NEXT Pro season for Rapids 2 throughout the team's suit versus Timbers 2 Postgame Media Schedule: Head Coach Erik Bushey Rapids 2 Onward Calvin Harris Select postgame quotes recorded below.  COLORADO RAPIDS 2 HEAD COACH ERIK BUSHEY On the suit: "Pleased with the people once more.  The second fifty percent in the initial two video games, the first half had not been the way we intended to attract it up, however the 2nd halves were pretty positive.  This game you could turn that a little bit.  We came out initially in the first fifty percent and revealed our capability on the round.  We were good in belongings.  We were enjoying our football.  We understood there were minutes that if we weren't cautious, we might be vulnerable in change, which is mosting likely to happen the extra we were able to possess the round as we did.  There was a level of convenience I think men felt.  As we proceed, that convenience comes to be self-confidence.  We are talking regarding something very special.  Today, that convenience is a little bit of a catch recognizing exactly how the video game changes quick.  I spoke about it in the initial two games, I think in our favor, so it definitely can exist breaking us.  The second half really did not begin the method we wanted.  I felt that we were still striving as well as safeguarding well, but when we regained belongings, perhaps we yielded that ownership as well conveniently.  For that reason, we protected extra.  The video game obtained a little bit extra chaotic, as well as I assume that operated in Portland's favor.  Full credit rating to the men.  Every single time Rose city came onward and also punished us, we answered.  To be fair to Rose city, I think they should have a great deal of credit rating for their fight and the pressure they place on us as well as the reality they placed the round in the rear of the internet.  I was incredibly proud that we responded to, not only with job and also attitude, yet we answered with objectives.  At the end of the day, that is certainly a big component of it.  So, a good win. " On the team's very first three performances of the 2023 period: "When men have actually been asked questions, they have come up with answers as well as options.  There have actually been some really great minutes of football.  There has been a hell of a whole lot of difficult work.  That is not simply Sunday night, that is Tuesday through Saturday.  That is where I believe success stems, is through training.  I boast of the guys and also the job they are placing in each day.  The game is the benefit and also today they are taking full benefit of that.  Inevitably, we are 3 games right into 28.  It is a great beginning, nothing greater than a good begin, however we are extremely happy with that.  Every game has actually shown to be a remarkable examination.  It will certainly be no different next week entering into San Jose.  I assume they are well coached, as well as they have a lot of talent.  We look onward to them giving us an additional excellent difficulty Jack Price T-Shirt. " On Calvin Harris' performance: "Calvin (Harris) is an useful gamer for us.  He has actually been a danger every game.  I believe he has actually had some hard good luck in not putting the round in the rear of the web currently.  I told him later on that I recognized tonight would certainly be the night.  I don't recognize if that is completely exact, yet I was positive that he would obtain chances and also confident that he would certainly and might bury them.  For me, I am super delighted that he hops on the rating sheet.  He is extremely hazardous in assaulting shift.  He wants to get ahead and damage lines.  He is exceptional at coming inside as well as developing an angle for the shot.  He can rack up a great deal of various methods.  Tonight, he had a couple of headers.  Undoubtedly, the very first one went in, yet he had a pair a lot more that he remained in an excellent position for and had an excellent opportunity.  He remained in a position to obtain a great deal of possibilities and also that is what top objective markers do.  They are not anticipated to rack up each.  The truth that tonight he hides two, he is entitled to a great deal of credit rating for that.  He has been a big player for us. " COLORADO RAPIDS 2 FORWARD CALVIN HARRIS On the suit: "I believed the initial fifty percent we were superior.  The belongings we had on the ball was actually, really excellent.  Even our press, whatever was just clicking, everything was on point.  That is down to what Erik said before the video game, everybody had a clear understanding of the plan as well as we carried out to the highest possible level in that first half.  Whenever you do that, it is tough to reproduce it in the second fifty percent which is what took place at the start of the 2nd fifty percent.  We had a hard time to keep that degree, which is actually common in football after such a solid initial fifty percent.  Also after yielding a pair goals, we remained in the game and also when we needed to obtain an objective, block a shot or protect a clearance, we implemented and also that led to us obtaining three factors. " On remaining concentrated throughout the suit: "I think it comes down to requirements, us as people and also us as a group.  We understand just how skilled we are as a group and as people.  When the begin of the 2nd half had not been clicking, we recognized we needed to return to that level.  Towards the end of the video game, we came back right into it.  We remained in the game and also delivered when we required to. " On the group's collection piece goal: "It is not a coincidence that we are racking up on established items and also generally defending set items actually well.  We take a great deal of satisfaction in the set items, and we do a great deal of job, a great deal of video clip work.  It is paying off, so we simply require to maintain going. " On maintaining the team's momentum: "It is good seeing ourselves on top, however the important point for us is just playing, especially exactly how very early it is.  Success are nice, yet it is just mosting likely to take place if we play well and us playing well is the key for us.  Everyone as people intends to play well and also if everyone does that, after that we will profit. "